We believe that God created us and all that exists. We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s Son, is true God and true man; that he was crucified and died for our sins, and that he rose again, victorious over death; and that he has sent his Holy Spirit to be his presence with us.
Spirit of Grace welcomes all who may have an interest in joining us at weekly worship and/or the many other fellowship and learning activities available at our church. To that end, we present “Welcome Sessions” to enable interested people and prospective members to learn more about the church and meet other people of like interest. Check the Home Page for the next session time.
Goals for Growing in Grace
- Worshipping with our Lord regularly
- Praying daily and regular Bible reading
- Sharing our time and spiritual Gifts
- Giving generously of our financial resources
- Inviting the unchurched to be part of the Spirit of Grace family
- Encourage personal spiritual growth through participation in a Grace Group